Thursday, June 20, 2013

Of Dreams and Faith - The Book

I am proud to announce that I am currently working on a brand new non-fiction project which will go into detail about the incredible journey God has had me on in regards to my writing career and promises He's made my wife and I. The book will detail a little about my past, how I came to love writing and make it my permanent career, and the incredible chain of events God set up to get us into the Bay Area.The book will be less an autobiography and more a chapter-by-chapter peek into the ways God's hand has moved in my life and the life of my family.

I did struggle for a while picking out a title for this project, but in the end I think the answer was staring me in the face the whole time with the existence of this blog: Of Dreams and Faith.  I plan to release Of Dreams and Faith (the book) before the end of this year.

No comments: